- Picks are entered for each game in a round. 1 point is awarded for picking the winner of the match.
- A bonus 1 point are awarded for picking a perfect round.
- For NRL picking - If the match is a draw at full time, 1 point is awarded for selecting the winner of the golden point play off. If it is still a draw after golden point no points are awarded for the game.
- For AFL, Super Rugby and Mitre 10 Rugby competitions - If the match result is a draw, no points are awarded for picks in the match.
- For A-League/EPL you must select the 'Draw' to receive 1 point when the match results in a draw. If you select a team in a drawn match you will receive no points for the match.
- A margin score is required to be entered for one match in each round. The margin represents the amount that you predict your selected team will win by. Your margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the entire contest if the scores are equal. The lower your margin score the better the entrant is deemed to have performed.
Score Margin Information
- For one match in each round you will be required to enter a score margin. The margin represents the amount that you predict your selected team will win by. Your margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the entire competition if the picking scores are equal. The lower your margin score the better.
If the team you pick wins the match, your margin score is the difference between the actual margin in the Full Time Score that the team you picked won by, and the margin you entered. For example, if you picked New Zealand in the following scenario:
Full time score New Zealand 54 vs Australia 6 Margin entered 36 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 - 36 = 12
If the team you picked loses the match, your margin score is the actual margin plus the margin entered. For example, if you picked Australia for the same scenario:
Full time score New Zealand 54 vs Australia 6 Margin entered 6 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 + 6 = 54
- If a entrant does not submit a pick for a game, they are assigned the away team as their pick for that game.
- If a entrant does not submit any picks for a round, they will receive a 3 point penalty for their first winning pick in that round. For example, if 8 away teams win in the round that the entrant missed, then 5 points will be awarded.
- Picks can be entered up to advertised start time for the game.
- After the advertised start time has passed picks for the game cannot be entered or changed.
- Picks can be changed up to the advertised start time of the game.
- Points awarded to entrants will be aggregated at the completion of each round during the contest, and entrants will be ranked in accordance with the points they scored and their margin score for the round.
For competitions where entrants enter a margin, the margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the overall competition if the pick scores are equal. For example if two entrants share 1st place on 100 points, the entrant with the lowest margin score will be the winner.
- If there is tip score and margin score tie-break, the winner of the round or the overall competition will be the entrant who was first to enter their picks.
- If entrants cannot be split using these methods then the prize will be shared.