- 1 point is awarded for tipping the winner of the match.
- A bonus 5 points are awarded for tipping a perfect round.
- For NRL tipping - If the match is a draw at full time, 1 point is awarded for selecting the winner of the golden point play off. If it is still a draw after golden point no points are awarded for the game.
- For AFL, Super Rugby and Mitre 10 Rugby competitions - No points are awarded for drawn games.
- For A-League/EPL you must select the 'Draw' to receive 1 point when the match results in a draw. If you select a team in a drawn match you will receive no points for the match.
- A score margin is required to be entered for 1 game within the round.
Score Margin Information
- For one match in each round you will be required to enter a score margin. The margin represents the amount that you predict your selected team will win by. Your margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the entire competition if the tipping scores are equal. The lower your margin score the better.
- Calculating margins
If the team you tip wins the match, your margin score is the difference between the actual margin in the Full Time Score that the team you tipped won by, and the margin your entered. For example if you tipped Australia
Full time score Australia 54 vs Italy 6 Margin entered 36 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 ï¿½ 36 = 12
If the team you tipped loses the match, your margin score is the actual margin plus the margin entered. For example if you tipped Italy:
Full time score Australia 54 vs Italy 6 Margin entered 6 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 + 6 = 54
- If a tipper does not submit a tip for a game, they are assigned the away team as their tip for that game.
- If a tipper does not submit any tips for a round, as a penalty, they do not receive points for their first winning tip in that round. For example, if 8 away teams win in the round that the tipper missed, then 7 points will be awarded.
- Tips can be entered up to advertised start time for the game.
- After the advertised start time has passed tips for the game cannot be entered or changed.
- Tips can be changed up to the advertised start time of the game.
- For competitions where tippers enter a margin, the margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the overall competition if the tip scores are equal. For example if two tippers share 1st place on 100 points, the tipper with the lowest margin score will be the winner.
- If there is tip score and margin score tie-break, the winner of the round or the overall competition will be the tipper who was first to enter their trips.
- If tippers cannot be split using these methods then the prize will be shared.